Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Withdrawal Effects Of Edffexor Withdrawing From Prescription Pain Meds. What Can I Do To Help With The (awful) Withdrawal Effects?

Withdrawing from prescription pain meds. What can I do to help with the (awful) withdrawal effects? - withdrawal effects of edffexor

After two years of the (legitimate) prescription painkillers, now I'm addicted, but we want from them and want to find alternatives to pain management.
I am reducing my pain medication my doctor's advice and knowledge, but does not really help as needed. I kept reducing the dose a little faster than she knows. This is not the problem. The problem is that I feel really sappped energy and everything to do what a real effort. I have also just been prescribed antidepressants, then it as a dual action effect of the withdrawal and antidepressants, I'm not sure what is worse, to be used or associated with, what. Two things at once.
Can someone please help me some good advice to help a healthy diet to feel better? I understand this will take some time, but I feel so bad and feel so weak ... It must be something that I can do to help this? I feel like my body and mind are separate and independent in any way. Please help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment