Monday, February 8, 2010

New England Gay Men Cruising Why Does In Seem Like All White Men In US Are Gay?

Why does in seem like all white men in US are gay? - new england gay men cruising

U.S. moved to London 3 years ago, I'm not used to gay people, because in London there are almost none. I'm a little high, and it seems that most white people here are gay, which really annoyed me .. I am white and for some reason I've never been drawn towards the whites, but all white men are straight and uglyyyyyyyyyy here are all the hot gay ..... and if gay people are curious to me is as bad as gay. England all the hot guys are all perfectly straight and gay guys are always ugly.

lol white people here have to be lovedddddd: S: S: S: S

I moved here because my mother went to work, I returned to London for 2 more years. American people seem to be naive and happy that makes me mentally.

What should I do? If the 17th is legal for me, had returned to London with my grandmother, but my mother say anything?

5 comments:

SteveC - Oh yeah said...

Um ... There are many straight white men

Frederik Ramm

Kent C said...

You're running around with gay people. I do not know many gay here in the U.S. but I do not believe in a place like San Francisco or Los Angeles or New York to live. Maybe if you made the cities that you can find a good line and watched him. I am as well and I'm straight, but I am also took more than my wife told me I am beautiful. Even gay women told me that I am beautiful. You need to get out more if you want to find the right person for you.

Hope this helps.

Boss Marley said...

Where to go? Probably what people with a certain style, warm and the style here in America, who happened to Gay. The United States men are more masculine then England. There are many good looking men just not included here, manicure and petticures brand clothes and pink, as they are.

bsktball... said...

I know exactly how you feel Brunette Barbie.
Most guys are cute white gay today.
They It'sbecause that receives your cute self in the mirror used and begins to feel attracted to other men.
But do not worry, theres plenty left.

peachy said...

Gay men are here and it is quite OK. .... However, most guys are gay and do not know where he lives, but not gay men who often do not like gay. It is clear that England has some issues of civil rights for homosexuals, and it bothers you so much. You should be reached on foot.

Post a Comment